View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I watch while Princess prepares to enter slave. I enjoy watching the slow deliberate measures. I’m so involved that I forget to do anything until Shawn says that slave wants to taste my cum.

I scramble into position so that my cock is within tongue flicking distance of Jamie’s mouth. I give her cheeks two quick, sharp, stinging slaps with palms of my hands. “Listen up, slave,” I say gratingly. “You need a more appropriate name than slave. From now on you’ll be call cock slut or cum slut. Both names fit you.”

I look at Shawn and see her smiling at the new names. I have a feeling that she may come up with some names of her own. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I turn my attention back to Jamie. I slap her three times with my cock. “Suck it, cock slut. Suck it good.”

I have already cum more times tonight than I ever thought possible so I’m curious to find out how our slave is going to get me hard once more. As cum slut takes my flaccid cock in her mouth I look back at Princess Shawn to see that she is slowly fucking slave’s ass. “That’s it, Princess, fuck cum slut real good. Fill her with your hot cream and then we’ll switch around.”