View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rockford has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
YES! to me at least. I'm a genetic female with a real fascination for castration. I thought I'd never meet and be able to get intimate with anyone who'd been castrated but assumed that if I did it would be a "normal" guy who'd lost his balls for whatever reason.
I've recently begun a friendship with a castrated young Asian ladyboy who came to this country a short while ago and we've finally begun having sex. Even my one-and-only male lover has participated, despite being seriously straight, and is eager for more.
My new friend is pretty, funny, cooks up amazing Thai dishes, and truly enjoys sex with me and my guy, despite having been castrated in "her" mid-teens (so she says) and having a tiny little penis that gets maybe half hard when we play. She can have what are seemingly satisfying cums when she's sucked or fucked and even produces a little dribble of "Honey", as she calls it.
"Her" boobs are small but lovely and they developed, with the help a some hormone therapy, after she was castrated and she is WITHOUT implants, thank God. If you looked at her entire body including hands, feet, belly, hips, ass, all of it, and you didn't know she has a penis you'd swear she was a just a pretty young Asian girl, right down to the voice.
that is awesome