Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Iowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Post away! You know, I used to pay a lot of attention to ladies wrestling....until the T-Girl bug hit me in February of 2003 and my taste in adult entertainment changed forever. I will always think the WWE Divas are sexy even if I have no clue who any of them are any more!

As I've posted elsewhere, it was Gia Darling who flipped my script when I saw her on the cover of Transsexual Heartbreakers 5! Seeing that cover was like getting hit by lightning and I couldn't get the VHS Tape home fast enough. I watched it and came almost immediately, swearing I'd never watch anything like that again. The joke was on me because now that's what I want to watch!

Anyway, we all know how awesome Gia is. She's long since retired from her groundbreaking and successful career. I believe she's had SRS, was married for several years, is now divorced and living somewhere in New York. Wherever Gia is I hope she's very happy because, even though she's a Diva, she seems like a really nice person as well.
Sounds very similar to me. I was a big fan of the women of wrestling back in the late 90s and early 2000s. I believe it was Sable and Tori Wilson (I hope I got the name right) who I saw in some of my dad's Playboy's that turned me on to them.

And like you, once I saw Gia my preference changed, although I still find the women of wwe extremely sexy.