View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Well. I have a really really close intimate relationship with a shemale.

The title says it all. I know what she thinks how she feels and what hurts her and so on.

Yeah it is me.

@ lordscott. It isn't the size of the "pencil" but how well you write with it.

OK I don't want to go to the gutter but... I just can't help it. I have had some above average cocks. Big deal. It hurts and they usually know they are hung and have gotten too many oohs and ahhs from everyone which taints there whole ideals of romance. Women love romance. The dick is just another appendage lie a finger. A personality can't be measured in inches either.

This is what you men need to understand. With Trans women we don't care about your cock size. I mean shit we don't really even care what you look like. Have any of you guys seen Bailey Jay's husband? he is no Greek Adonis. But I bet he has one hell of a compatible Personality with Bailey. He may not even have a really big dick but she thought enough to marry him.

Look I don't know how much I can say it but the dick does not define the man. As a matter of fact I can tell you that within 10 minutes of talking to you that we are either turned on by you, YOU and not your dick or turned off by you.

I may be totally different than other transwomen and all women talks the same shit as guys do with dick and pussy. But that is not the norm when a girl meets a guy and even vice versa.

So for all you guys out there, if you met me in a bar would really care about what my pussy looked like? If you are not a self hating homophobe would you really care what I had between my legs if you were attracted to me. Jerry Springer is filled with guys attracted to trans women and then suddenly find themselves disgusted. Well the guys are the disgusting ones, not the girl. The Trans woman's mouth has the same amount of saliva as a cis woman' mouth. As a matter of fact, the trans woman probably know how to suck ? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, smells like a duck and feel like a duck then it is a duck. OK so I watch Springer and you can not tell me that most if not all of these guys didn't know. I am honest but I have a CCW so...

I was also lucky enough to be able to accept it at a young age, so I knew what and who I was back then and today too. I don't really want to fall or become emotionally attached to anyone that may want to hurt me physically so I am honest. But I hang around bars and clubs that it is natural. In a totally straight bar then I will let guys buy me drinks but that is all. Maybe talk too and always remember where I am at. So no BJs in the parking lot or bathrooms. If my friend say something about the dude being trans and or LGBT friendly then I will kind of slide it into their court and let them make the decision.