View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light

I used to masturbate at least once or twice a day. But my wife & I are into a lot of kinky sex (the shemale love is not our kink only mine) and very much into BDSM. And when she noticed that I started spending too much time in front of the computer surfing the web and jacking off at her expense, she decided to introduce a chastity belt into our everyday life...Well now I am the proud 24/7 wearer of a Neosteel chastity belt and the only key is in my wife's hands.

She trained me gradually to go longer and longer periods without an orgasm (I can easily go 4 weeks now) during which she teases me a lot and during which I can surf all I want look at pictures of sexy shemales, even make appointments with shemales whilst wearing the belt. The shemale can fuck me and I can suck her dick for hours, have her cum all over my body but no relief for me. Only when I get home and the lady allows me to...usually only if I first please her enough...

At first I tought I would never be able to endure this lifestyle but to my surprise I started liking it and I love the feeling of being all the time horny and longing for sex but only able to orgasm when my keyholder allows me. And I can guarantee you after four weeks of enforced chastity, when you cum it's like a volcano exploding, the orgasm is really mindblowing seems to come from way inside of your body...

Nothing as weird as folks...

Last edited by bathingcaplover; 05-16-2009 at 10:07 AM.