View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
Ila, we all want to be politically correct. We all want a society which gives men and women equal rights and equal chances...
You have missed the points that I was addressing. I was not and am not trying to be politically correct. If anything I am far from ever being politically correct.

The two statements that I was specifically addressing are:

Women generally have paler skin. That is not true. It's individuals and not genders that have pale skin. For example my skin is as white as a Scandanavian's in winter. However after I've been in the sun for a week or so my skin turns a deep tan.

Women have a greater quality of skin. Nothing in the quoted article has anything to do with quality. It does however state the differences between genders. Quality is subjective, depending on who is doing the measuring.