View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana TG View Post
Oh my......on the contrary. To me Dan, what you said above makes you more attractive........not less (or weird, as you put it).
Thank you kindly, lady Alana. You don't see it, but I'm blushing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSabre View Post
Suddenly I noticed that some girls have really pale skin. Like Mandy, Sarina, Ana, Hime and some more I can't remember
Can those two things- skin pigmentation and hormone level be somehow related?
Women in general tend to have paler skin than men. I suppose it has to do with this greater quality of skin, which comes from the effect of hormones, a more delicate and sensible skin constitution. Women in ancient Greece tried their best never to stay too long under the sun, as this quality was viewed as an important part of women’s aesthetic. They wanted, as any woman does with the use of make-up today, to accentuate this difference, to help biology a little. Yet, in general, the ratio in skin tone is not radical nor extreme; it's just a bit of a milder shade or tint.
I guess a paler skin therefore might possibly have something to do with the greater effect of hormones in these ladies, but all in all I suppose that they had a tendency to have a paler skin before their orchidectomy, as something natural belonging to their idiosyncratic biology.