Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
Hi guys,

I must say that I am a player of games, having said that I don't spend much time in front of consoles. What I am into is MMOs, I know they are completely addictive, and can take your life away (literally), but I have had great fun on them when I do have time to play them.

The types of MMOs I like are mainly of the oriental type, with cute graphics, mostly made in Korea or Japan. I like big swords , and stylish characters... think more like Final Fantasy and less like World of Warcraft. I think PCs are the best gaming experience available, because your specs. will always be up to date, if you can afford the luxury (Graphics are way better than any console... not to mention controls and international compatibility).
Final Fantasy is a MMO now, isn't it? I am pretty sure(but not certain) that FF 10 was multiplayer.

There are a lot of cool looking MMOs out there, but I prefer single player games myself. That being said, if I were ever to play a MMO I would try World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, LOTR Online, and Conan.