View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GroobyKrissy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
I want to put it more clearly:
The news-group server thwarting the requirement of the industry to limitation. copyright as defined in the internet unclear.
Seanchai says what is clear. who wants to keep customers, it must treat them fairly. Otherwise they are looking for other opportunities. friendly greetings
Again, I think things are being lost in translation. But, I think you're now saying that customers will go elsewhere if not treated fairly? I don't think anyone is stating differently.

Hey, I'm all for competition between businesses. I don't think you're quite being clear as to what you're saying 'treat them fairly' is all about. If you're stating that a particular company does not treat their members fairly, you should be able to back that statement up with facts though. If anyone is being treated unfairly, it is the sites who deliver the content to paying members and then have to deal with dishonest members who redistribute content illegally.

Copyright as defined in the Internet is NOT unclear. I don't know where this whole feeling comes from. Let's be clear... the Internet is just a big, fat, bloated library. Libraries are full of intellectual property that is (at least when I was a kid, it was... I haven't actually been to a physical library in some time) FREE. That doesn't mean that all the property contained in it is magically public domain. Just because something is ACCESSIBLE doesn't mean it's not owned by somebody. That's why most companies trademark their images...

Anyway... again... completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Last edited by GroobyKrissy; 10-12-2009 at 01:12 PM.