View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GroobyKrissy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
Summation - I don't see pic posting here as a big problem for you. As has been stated, they are also a promotion for your sites, not as good as your promo galleries, but a promotion nevertheless. There may need to be a modification of the rules here regarding posting. As it is, sometimes you have one member posting pics from a set, and then another member posts more pics from the same set, and then another.... Not good! Perhaps we need a modification in the rules regarding this. Perhaps the mods and the big boss could come up with something there.
Truly, I find your excuses completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Let's see...

The request was made for people to exhibit some respect and self-control and limit posting pictures to 3 pictures from one set. This you answer by compiling data and statistics with the effort to show that there are few potential members here on this Forum and stating that it's all in the name of advertising?

Irrelevant to the original request. Who cares about your data and statistics which, to me, only show the narcissistic tendencies you seem to exhibit on a regular basis? The original point was, posting of content is getting out of hand and in a fair attempt at compromise and avoiding further action, 3 pictures was put forth as a limit. How does the potential member base here or the efficacy of advertising have any relevancy to the original topic?

You hurl unfounded insults to someone and then offer a backhanded apology (if you can call it that) and then further try to confuse the original issue?

Seriously, folks, I'm all for lively debate and will gladly take the time to explain my points of view. But let's not muddle the waters with insults and irrelevant points. I have yet to see someone respond logically to the points I have offered here without digressing into a 3rd grade, 'Well you're stupid' mentality (with the one possible exception of Be_my_nude).