View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_my_nude View Post
I have to say I am, like Jenae, somewhat puzzled as to what the qualifications are for a member to become a Moderator. It would seem no co-incidence that Seanchai got himself appointed Moderator for Freebies. As such I can hardly think he can claim to be impartial ( an absolute pre-requisite, I would have thought ), without vested interests.
I've had mod. status here almost all of this year. You'd have to ask the owner why.
I will say, I've no interest in moderaring anything other than stolen content or links to stolen content.

Quote:
One aspect which seems to me curious. It seems that Seanchai is against members of this Forum liberally posting pictures which have already been downladed by paid-up members of any of his listed sites. Surely it is up to him to identify and contact those paid-up members who have made available the sets for free. Clearly their paid for membership makes them feel entitled to do what they want with the pictures. Make no mistake about it, these pictures were not 'stolen ' form the sites in the first place, so how can members of this Forum be accused by Seanchai of handling ' stolen goods '?
Surely even a Yorkshireman can't be that clueless? This doesn't even deserve an answer. UPLOADED content is the responbility of the uploader and the site. Our sites have clear rules and Terms of Service.

Quote:
I'm also pretty unhappy about the possibility that a Moderator may have abused his powers or position. Perhaps Seanchai might care to comment ?
Not really.