View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadian122 View Post
I have told about 2 people I know, and am always worried that they'd say something. I have brought up the subject with a few other people @ work and uni etc, but using my 'mate Alex' who doesn't exist.
This guy I work with, who I'd like to call a mate, that when I brought up 'my mate Alex' and his tranny fetish, his response was so Intolerent (He says if he meets a Tranny he'd kill her), stopped me from planning on 'going out' with the news, really scared me off.
Another thing, I live in Adelaide, South Australia, wich has a small town Atmosphere, someone you know, knows someone else you know, etc, and there are a few people who don't really like me that go to Mars Bar, (The only Gay bar in Adelaide), which makes me kinda scared to go in and try to hook up with a tranny.
Well, my man, small-town mind-sets are usually exactly that... SMALL! I can relate to your inhibitions and surely you will be met by laughs, stupidity and even hostility. But no matter what, YOU are the one who is RIGHT! The transfobic neanderthals in your community are mental midgets that will only move forward once provoked and forced to do so.

You'd be happier in a more developed urban place, I'm certain. Leave the "macho" shit-diggers to their rural shit-digging and fat, ugly bio-"women".

Best wishes and full support to you, my friend.

H