View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Well, my first ever experience with a really cute "kathoey" happened a few days ago. What encouraged me the most to seek this experience was this site! Now it wasn't face-to-face per se, it was via web cam. It was still an interesting experience and the first ever I had with a t-girl.

As for getting together with a t-girl it would be fun if it were not in reality harder than you seem to describe. Personally I also despise the idea of having to spend roughly 60 pounds to get it on with a random t-girl. In all my life in London, I have only ever come across one t-girl, who was a gorgeous 6 foot tall blonde, with the nicest body ever... I'm sure most people wouldn't even realise she was a t-girl, if not for the huge Adam's apple and the deep voice. This was a person who I met on a train to Stanstead, and was with a guy (apparently her boyfriend), there was nothing I could do to my frustration.

If there were more t-girls around I would agree with you, but it just isn't the case! Call me shallow, but I'm not just gonna go with anyone just because they are a t-girl, they have to have qualities too (And yes good looks is one of those qualities), I think I'm good looking... so I should at least be with someone that is sorta like me.

The thing with t-girls is, too much demand not enough supply (unless you luckily happen to live in Asia, but then their population numbers are also very high over there...). It seems to me the best t-girls out there are taken, and in fact they are spoilt for choice. Take the male to t-girl ratio on this site for example, it's ridiculous... unless you expect us to share t-girls, menage aux trois style, but that's just not a healthy relationship... three is a crowd!!