View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hourglass is on a distinguished road

I feel I must disagree with the notion of, "You have no excuse not to, because shemales are everywhere."

No. They are not.

I've spent most of my life living in small towns, and as anyone who's done so can tell you, it can be hard to do anything that isn't socially preferred by the majority. You're supposed to dress, behave, and date just like everybody else.

Compounding this problem is the fact that, if the town is small enough, everybody always has their noses in everyone else's business. Sure, you can shrug and say, "I don't care what they think." But being judged everywhere you go by everyone around you is not fun. And sadly, there is still a high percentage of the human race that clings to narrow-minded ideals and judgemental notions.

In other words, shemales cannot be everywhere because they are not accepted everywhere. Why do you think so many lead dual lives?

I casually dated a shemale a few years back. We were mostly friends, nothing serious. Good company, I guess you'd call us.
She was originally from NY and found herself down in central NC (talk about culture shock, lol). She was intelligent, articulate, and very attractive...too bad almost nobody in the city she was living in took the time to realize it.
In the end she was so unhappy she moved back to NY. "I'm accepted there," she said.

Not trying to bog down the thread with cynicism or anything.