View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I cringe at Tattooed guy's touch before slapping his hand away. I have already been fucked once before by him, when I was tied to the rack, and I have a feeling he will be rougher than before with no one else watching him. His throbbing cock is all lubed up with soapy water. Screaming will not do any good, not when the other kidnappers are more likely to join in the fun than pull Tattooed guy away. So I just press my back against the wall and get ready to slap his hand again if he tries to grab me.

A very different situation is unfolding in the boss lady's bedroom. She knows Ila is excited; the stiffness of his cock does not lie. He just needs some encouragement by being reminded of what he may be forced to do instead, "I can have you dragged back to that room, where the guys will fuck your brains out. Do you want that? Or do you prefer to play with me?" She continues to wiggle her butt in front of Ila.

But before Ila can do anything, she adds, "And you better give me the best fucking I've ever had. I can make your stay here, and Princess', much worse if you don't satisfy me."