View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Visibly annoyed that Ila keeps turning towards me, the woman tightens her hold on his chin and pushes her breasts in his face. "No no no, you belong to me now. Let those guys have the princess." To Shorty and tattooed guy, she says, "Remember, she's no use to us if she's hurt. Hitting her isn't going to get us the money faster."

Burly guy chimes in, "But we get to do whatever we want to the boyfriend." He resumes ramming Ila in the ass, one hand now reaching around Ila's waist to give his cock a squeeze. Between thrusts, he strokes the cock, alternating between a gentle motion and vigorous jerking. The woman makes sure Ila's attention remains solely focused on her and not me, constantly holding his hands to her boobs and rubbing his fingers over her nipples.

Without warning, Burly guy unloads a river of cum into Ila's hole. He pulls out, satisfied with the result, and watches the hot juice flow out from Ila's ass. He slaps Ila hard on both buttcheeks as a congratulatory gesture. "If we're in prison, you'll be my bitch." he says with a laugh.

My eyes shift between Ila and the short guy holding the belt. The idea of anyone being unhappy with my cocksucking is unheard of, so either I had been too distracted by my thoughts of Ila and Red to really put my lips and tongue to good use, or Shorty has other reasons for wanting to hit me. I did not even taste his cum when he had his cock in my mouth.

I hear what the woman is telling Shorty and tattooed guy, and say to them, "That's right. Dad won't pay you if you hurt me. You need me in one piece." To be honest, it is not the fear of pain that makes me say that, but the fear of Shorty going too far and using the belt for genuine torture rather than a kinky beating.