View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Tingles run through my body. Ila certainly has a way of making me excited. The slow revealing of my cock, followed by his tongue going across the wet tip, makes me let out a moan of pleasure. But it is when he takes the whole shaft into his mouth that really made me lose it. My fingers clutch the bedsheets, my body tenses and arcs, my breaths come out in shrill gasps.

Such masterful sucking must be rewarded. I hold it in for a moment, waiting till Ila has my cock halfway inside his mouth, then release a load of warm juice. And it is a big one, enough to flood his tongue and drip out from the corners of his lips and back down my hard, throbbing cock.

I know what he wants next. As he kisses me from belly to breasts and finally stopping at my lips, I raise my legs as high as I can to grant him easier access. His cock is gently poking at the entrance... but he stops and looks around. I freeze as well when I realize he heard the same thing I did: a footstep coming from downstairs. Just one footstep, as if someone was trying not to be heard.

For a moment, I panic, thinking that one of the servants has returned earlier than expected. Everything is silent once more; if it was a servant, he or she will not be sneaking around. "Should we continue?" I ask Ila nervously, trying to put his mind at ease along with my own, "Maybe the sound came from the streets outside. Or maybe it's a stray animal."