View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

A friend of mine was over last evening and since she knows of my interest in castration I decided to show her this site and, in particular, this thread. Once she got over the shock she mentioned that perhaps some T-Girls, especially those aged 40 or over, were castrated as a preventative against prostate cancer or, sad to say, as part of a course of treatment for a diagnosed case thereof.
I surmise that any genetic male, even though a T-Girl, Ladyboy, whatever, could be just as vulnerable to prostate cancer as other males. However, I'm guessing that estrogen use as part of a feminizing regimen might offer protection against prostate cancer, especially in addition to castration.
It was the pictures of recently castrated Olivia Love that prompted her remarks and Olivia does seem to have, though beautifully and gracefully, reached the danger zone, age-wise. Of course, I sincerely hope that her castration was for the "right" reasons and unrelated to a health issue.
Any thoughts or info on the incidence of prostate cancer among our T-Girl friends?
Even though we females tend to live longer we too are prone to some rather dire ailments. Still, I'm glad that I don't have a prostate to worry over.