View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough

Great site Kappi and good reviews!

However, I think 2 of the sites in your top 5 - AssToyed and ShemalesGetFucked really need to come with a warning, otherwise your surfers will be the ones getting fucked in the Ass!
These two sites are ran by the same nefarious company, TrannyBoss. Watch out for their site.

Their common trick is to basically rip you off.
You join their site at $29.90 and on most browsers, the "complete this transaction" is visible on screen. Most surfers don't scroll down the whole page to read the small print.

So your surfer thinking they were joining this site at $29.90 ... is actually going to be billed for two other sites at $39.91 ($79.82) so going to be billed over $100. Part of the trick is that these would come in as three seperate amounts on your credit card, so as to not raise alarm.

Furthermore, even if you cancelled the membership to your website, you'd still get rebilled on the two other sites, as they aren't seen as part of the same package. Each website, is billed by seperate billing companies, so even when you call one billing company, thinking you've cancelled your membership ... you haven't and will be rebilled. You need to manually search out three billing companies to cancel from.

I don't know if they still do this, but they used to do the same trick right on the cancellation form. A surfer would cancel their membership but not read the small print that they accepted a free 2 day offer ... which converts into another $39.90 membership.

The easiest thing to do is cancel your card but for anybody ripped off by these companies, call your credit card company and demand a chargeback as it was illegally taken from you.

Hope this helps clarify those two sites. I think this is damaging to the whole of our business and I'm sure if you look around, you'll find plenty of other great sites to review which given the above black marks against them, would probably review better.

Drop me a line at admin@grooby.com as I might have something really good for you.
Thanks
seanchai

Last edited by seanchai; 11-18-2009 at 05:21 AM.