View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Another error. SEMEN is the carrier for sperm. Sperm are so small that they have little effect on the volume of ejaculate when orgasm occurs. Most men who've had vasectomies can attest to that...or their partners can.
"Pre-Cum" as I understand it, is produced NOT in the prostate (Why do some insist on "ProstRate"?...which means, pretty much, lying flat on the floor, LOL!)
Male "Pre-Cum is produced by the "Cowper's Glands" and is a naturally occurring lubricant, the equivalent of the honey my pussy produces when I'm "interested". That comes from "Bartholin's Glands",. BTW, and I'm glad I have them except for times when something so turns me on that it can cause me embarassment in public by wetting my garments. Better wear a skirt and maybe a tampon when that happens.
I'm almost sorry I raised the initial question. All I wanted was a simple answer. Simple? Yes, because someone, somewhere, either through personal experience or being an eyewitness to the event, can tell me if a post-op shemale is capable of a visible ejaculation of semen...not sperm, they're gone, but semen.

BTW...Sperm is sperm and NOT a "mixture" of anything. Semen is semen whether it contains sperm or not.