View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice

Quote from "Jenae La Torque" (btw, probably the best name/handle on this forum...just rolls off the tongue):

"I'll tell you about my Alien movie experiance. I had just pulled into a little town in Wyoming on a dark and stormy night, and; after checking into a motel, saw a movie theater down the street advertising a movie called ALLIEN. I hadn't anything about the movie prior to this. There were only three of us customers in the whole theater, and when that mean little shit came ripping out, I was feeling very lonely, and vulnerble in that big theatre."

Well, if you thought you were surprised when the alien popped out of John Hurt's chest, what about the other actors and actresses in that scene? The director, Ridley Scott, did not tell them what was going to happen in that scene. So, the reactions of the crew were incredible.

So, this was 1979, Jenae, during it's initial theatrical run? I remember when Alien came out, it seems all anybody could talk about was that scene. When I eventually went to see it the entire film "blew me away"!