View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

As I made it to the area of the stage I took a look around. There were a few people there, but not so many that I couldn't see everyone. My gaze wandered the area and then I spied Fran. My eyes almost fell out of head looking at her tight, revealing clothes.

Fran saw me and walked towards me. I was almost tongue-tied as she approached. I couldn't help but notice the prominent bulge she had. I hoped it was because of me.

I took 2 steps towards Fran and we were standing together. My hand automatically dropped down between us. Fran was talking to me, but I was so mesmerized that I barely heard anything she said.

Just then a beautiful woman walked out on stage. Everyone's attention turned that way as she introduced herself as our hostess for the evening. When she asked if we wanted to see her do a striptease I automatically nodded my head. I know Fran likes to see a good striptease so I turned to her to see her reaction. That's when I noticed that Fran had slipped away.

"Oh well," I thought, Fran can certainly look after herself. I turned back to the stage to watch our hostess.