View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

The lights dim and the music changes. As the hostess, my first step into the party should be an eye catching one. I did spend a lot of time trying to decide which costume to wear, specifically for the purpose of causing bulges by showing off my figure. I only wish that my delay did not annoy the guests.

I walk through the curtains at the back wall of the stage, being careful not to bounce too much. I am in a schoolgirl uniform, a rather tight one at that. The pleated blue skirt flapped about just above my knees, short enough to show off the knee high socks. But I am most worried about the buttons on my white shirt, stretched forward and straining to be popped out by my large breasts. No problem, I thought to myself. I will just adopt a more innocent gait. My hair is in double ponytails, something I've only worn for special occasions.

In my hand is a microphone and I address the crowd, "Welcome to my mansion. Thank you all for coming. I am Princess Shawn, your hostess for this evening. Help yourselves to the food, the drinks and the toys." I pause for a reaction. Probably nothing much yet, which is why I will skip any further delays, "I'm sure most of you figured out by now what kind of party this is, and so I won't waste any more of your time. Anyone want to see me perform... a striptease?"