Thread: Dany De Castro
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I have a question about Dany de Castro. In some internet sites, there are claims, that Dany is not MtF transsexual, but feminine gay male. I'm not here to judge her in any way, because she is only what she feels she is. I would like to ask, if Dany anytime explain, what she feel inside and if she see herself as male or female. That explain would denied wrong claims and make her status more clear. What ever her answer is, she is still a beauty and I still like her.
What "feminine gay male" has breast implants? Seriously?! If I were Dany and read what you posted, I'd be insulted. And with all due respect, why she would feel she needs to "explain" herself to you is beyond my comprehension.