View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Pics?

Seems as good a place as any to post this.

Found these while going through old stuff. I asked my wife if it would be OK to post them. After all I’ve been a member here for a long time. She had never seen them before. She liked them a lot and said go ahead. Sorry for the poor quality. These were taken with a “real” camera. You know, like one that uses film? And then scanned. No iPhone's back then! For my friends on here. Hope you like them.

The first one was taken at a friend’s house in Michigan before a football game. I was our team’s Defensive Captain and starting Middle Linebacker. Also really good with computers. This picture appeared in our yearbook. My wife saw it today and said “This one looks like you were in High School.” Still have that leather jacket. Why does it look like almost 20 years ago? Maybe ‘cause it is. Tying to think of which celebrity I would have had it bad for back then. Probably Christina Aguilera. “Genie in a Bottle.”

OK so how do I explain the “IU” t-shirt? My uncle went there. He was a champion diver and played football (Wide Receiver, small and fast ) he tried and tried to get me to go to IU. He took me to Nick’s and arranged for me to hang out with the football team. My dad wanted me to play at Michigan State. He was a big alumni booster. I probably could have started at either school but after we moved to Indiana decided to go to Purdue because of their reputation for engineering and computer science. I struggled as a “walk-on” but got a great education. I’ve done alright in my business and academic careers. No complaints. By the way that is Steph. If you have followed my posts you know all about her.

From 2004. My “ex” and I drove across the United States. This, I believe was somewhere in New Mexico. Probably the best we ever got along. I will always have special memories of the night we spent on the beach in San Diego. I was 19 and she was 25 when we got married. Interestingly she had been a cheerleader at IU (Purdue’s main rival). My Ph.D. is from IU. A nurse and graduate of IU, she helped me out a lot when I was in grad school so I can’t really say anything bad about her (although I often do on here… other than being a psycho she was usually very sweet. ).

“Dr. Andy.” Well almost… I still had a little bit left to finish. It’s called a “dissertation.” This is from when I first started teaching at the university where I am today. About 2007. Things were still pretty good between us. My “ex” really was gorgeous. I am not exaggerating. Almost on a level with some of my “crushes.” If I hadn’t been married to her and saw her picture, I’d probably post her to the “Dream Girls” thread. She had been married before. He played basketball at IU. Same thing happened with them…

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2020 at 03:23 PM.