View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
What I won't do in the name of Research...

Build Your RealDoll

Edit Options

FEMALE FACE:Michelle FEMALE BODY:Body JD Skin Tone:Medium EYE DETAIL / COLOR:Hi-Realism Hi-Realism Eye Color:Nova Blue MAKEUP STYLE:Standard Eye Liner Style:Heavy Eye Liner Color:Black Eye Shadow Color:Violet Lip Color:Red Fingernail / Toenail Color:Brick Red HAIR / COLOR:Standard Hair Style:Style 0703 Hair Color:Medium Blonde BREAST OPTIONS:1 Cup Size Larger Breasts VAGINAL STYLE:Permanent Insert Type:Type A Pubic Hair Style:Shaved Custom Freckles:Custom Freckles - Face Only Transgender Converter:Medium

Qty: 1 $7,698.99

Note: The “Medium” Penis was 7¼”

She’s 5’10” tall.

You have to buy clothes for her.

I will have to wait 16 weeks.

They take Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Her picture got deleted by mistake so I'm reposting it. The "age test" said she looked "27." Perfect...

(I'm happily married to a real live woman but if I was on my own I'd much rather "marry" this doll than that anime hologram or some of the "plastic" women in the examples above. )
Attached Thumbnails
realdoll3.jpg