View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailia View Post
That bottom needs to be encased in jeans so tight they could be painted on and set off with three inch spike heels. I want her wiggling her toushy in those heels all day every day with her member being massaged between her legs at every step.
Tailia
Nice description Tailia, but I think you should make these changes:
I would rather see her in a tight miniskirt. Keep the 3" spike heels, but her cock must be tucked back and kept there throughout the day so that she is positively begging to be released every evening. She would absolutely love to feel your long fingernails tease her frontal pubic area as you remind her that it is your decision alone to free her cock from it's restraints. A low cut nylon halter top and strapless bra would do wonders for her. Perhaps tape over her nipples so that she would not be able to show how horny she gets when you dress her up so sexily.