View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010
Banned

leglover21 is on a distinguished road
Default iran

I am an iranian, who happened to be a lover of shemales, trans, whatever it is called who has breasts and penis together. I think that is just very much normal to be or being attracted to these lovely people, it is just like loving the nights as much as the days or loving winter as much as spring, they are offering the cold and warm breeze at the same time to my heart.

First of all i want to say Iranians are humans like any other nations, we have good and bad people, we have Muslims (most of the country), christians (i am friends with some), jews, ...whatever. Religion for me is never the first important thing, before being a religious person you should be a good person i belileve.

Iranians are totally different from Arabs, our language is different our culture is also very much different, so what you see in the passport picture of a covered woman is an Arab and not Iranian, if i see a woman covered like that in Iran it is wiered and maybe funny to me just like what it may be for you. Iranians are not having more than one wife (in the past when Islam came to Iran, for a few years we had some men with 2 wives but i do not see any one like that nowadays)

Iranians were praying a God (Ahura Mazda) before Islam came to our country (by Arabs forcing themselves to Great Persia), with 3 simple famous rules; The Good Dialogue, The Good Deeds and The Good Thoughts!
Egyptians build the pyramids by using the slaves they captured during wars, but Persepolis was made by HIRING workers, the bills and recipts for workers payments are found today, we even had lady supervisors among these workers.

Today Iran is a Muslim country as much as USA is a Christian country, so what?! Iranians could be Jews if a jewish army had attacked Iran at the time instead of a Muslim army, for the same reason we could be now Christians, Indos Or Budha followers....

Iran (old Persia) has lots of Philisophers, Astronats, Poets who can be proud of. Khawrazmi is Persian (even now many people who live in Uzbikestan are talking Farsi), Molana -the Great Poet/Philosopher- is persian (today Turkey has the honor of having his body buried in their city Konya-which won't make him a Turk as they say), Avecina -the Great Physician/Astronat/Philosopher-is Persian , Razi -the founder of Alchohol- was Persian......i can name many famous names in sience and literature(you can easily search the web for these names and see that it is not only my words). In that time Islam was already distributed in Iran and Arabic became (unfortunately) the second sientific language in the middle east, so just because these men wrote some of their books in Arabic can not change the fact that they were Persians and not Arabs. Just because Iran nowadays is being ruled by some stupid clergy dictators who are using Islam (could be any other religion as well) for their own benefit can not ruin Persia's 4000 years cultural background, the Islam ruined our country enormously .....even now the Arabs are trying to change the name of Persian Gulf to Arabian Gulf and the western media is helping them with a lot of things other than this.

I am in no fight with any person, i just wrote what i thought may help you people (whom i have a common interest with) think and study a little bit before you believe whatever comes to your ears and eyes by your media.

Finally, i should say that in the past few years the Iranian goverment has accepted (and actually helped) the fact that we have some people who are in need of changing their sex in our country.

Good Luck and thanks for your time