View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Shorty keeps one eye on me while Shawn is gone and another eye on the bedroom door. I get the impression that he is pissed off because he has to watch me when he would rather be watching Shawn. There is quite possibly a bit of jealousy or protectiveness towards her I think. This may be something I could exploit.

I’m relieved when Shawn returns a few minutes later. She comes straight to me and I put my arms around her. Despite our captivity and being watched, Shawn is so sexy and gorgeous that I get an instant hard-on. Our reunion is short lived. Shorty pulls me away to take me to the shower.

As I walk down the hallway I notice several other rooms all with their doors closed. The only room of note appears to be a livingroom right off the main entrance. I’m dismayed to see bars on an outside window. I assume that all other windows will be the same. I conclude that it’s not going to be easy for Shawn and me to escape, provided an opportunity should ever arise.

Shorty reaches around my side and opens the door in front of me when we get to the end of the hallway. He gives me a push inside and tells me to shower. Before stepping into the shower I take a glance around. There is a toilet, a shower, and nothing else; not even a window.

The water is still warm, no doubt because this is the shower that Shawn used. I turn the water on full and start soaping down myself. As I turn around to face out towards where shorty is standing I notice that again he is only half watching me. He keeps looking down the hallway towards where Shawn is being held. ‘Yep, there is definitely something there to exploit,’ I think.

I finish washing myself and quickly rinse off. I don’t want to leave Shawn alone. As the water is turned off shorty throws a towel to me. It is damp so I figure it’s the same one that Shawn had to use.

Shorty doesn’t wait for me to finish drying off. He grabs my arm and pulls me out into the hallway. He doesn’t say a thing to me as he pushes me along down the hallway. I make a mental note of his anxiety. I decide that he is the weak link in the chain.

As I re-enter the bedroom I see that boss lady and burly guy are back. They are standing off to one side and talking in low voices. Tattoos is still watching Shawn, but at the same time he keeps glancing at the other two.

I head right to Shawn and embrace her. This time no one pulls us apart. Instead shorty and tattoos step over to the woman and burly guy. They talk in low voices for about a minute with occasional glances at Shawn and me. I try to listen to what they’re saying, but all I can make out is ransom and guarding.

The four kidnappers abruptly halt their conversation. Burly guy says to tattoos, “You take the first watch. Shorty will replace you in two hours and then I’ll replace him.”

The kidnappers, except for tattoos, head off out the bedroom. I assume tattoos is going to sit in the bedroom to guard me and Shawn. I take Shawn’s hand and lead to the bed. If we’re going to escape we’re first of all going to need some rest.

As we lay down on the bed tattoos throws a blanket at us and then walks out. I can’t believe our luck. Are the kidnappers really so stupid as to not tie us up and gag us as well as to give us their guard schedule? Tattoos closes the door behind him, but he has left the light turned on.

When I’m sure we’re alone I wrap Shawn in my arms and whisper to her that it might be a setup, but as the kidnappers didn’t tie or gag us they aren’t thinking clearly and we need to take advantage of the situation. Then I ask her if she saw a way to get out or learned anything while I was gone.