View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

troyluvstgirls is on a distinguished road

For me, I dated an amazing shemale for 4 years. I was in the right place at the right time!!! I met Liz while working as a designer in an electronics firm. She representative a sales company. She was basically the all-american, blonde girl next door. Very pretty, and never wore much makeup. I never even suspected she was a TS and over about 2 years we just became very good friends with a lot of flirting. Didn't go any further as she told me she was seeing someone. . It was not until a girl I was dating (jennifer) at my company found out about how much I like Tgirls. That really turned her on. She showed me a pic of a "friend" of hers with sunglasses on and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, hung cock I had ever seen and asked if I would like to meet her. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, and wiped the drool from my face, I said, of course!!!!!!

Jennifer set up a dinner at her apartment for my birthday. Liz, who I was calling Elizabeth showed up to wish me a happy birthday. I had no idea she lived in the next building over. The first thing I noticed was that she had some really sexy makeup on, and had had her breasts enlarged. She was quite flat up to this point. Never occurred to me that she had been "out of town" for about a month!! She looked unbelievably sexy!!! But I still did not put 2 and 2 together until she started to ask me about why I loved Tgirls so much. She said she did too. Then I noticed this little rose tattoo on her left breast, that I had seen in the pic Jennifer showed me. I'd never even seen cleavage before on her, but this was a dead give away. I remember feeling like I was going to have a heart attack. She looked so amazing AND I now knew that she also had an unbelievable cock! I don;t think she knew I knew and she asked me what I would do to her if she was a TS. I said "why don't I show you instead of telling you." I kissed her and then knelt down in front of her and reached up under her skirt, raised it up and slid my hand under her panties and felt the most amazing cock. I slid it out, looked up at her and started to slide the head into my mouth. The look on her face and the gasp she made was perfect. I ended up sucking right there until she cam in my mouth.

So many more stories to tell as we dated for 4 years and she was every bit as adventurous as I am. She also had 2 TS girlfrineds.

More later!!