Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

heeeeeeeeey *;D

ah so much replies *laughs, okay in general to all of you... have such a great thx for all those compliments *;D *;D ! hihi so we have some reheadfans here, right *;D ?! I have to admit as I said I loe the blonde one a bit more *) - normally I don't lijke red, you'll never se me with red clothes or shoes (except perhaps posing in a 1. FC Cologne Trikot, I'm a born cologne fangirl *;D). ALso real red hair.. I wouldn't wear it... but red with brunette is a nice mix which really looks great on me *:D !

hihi and of course I wear wigs *hihi I would say they look pretty real, I got similar questions from time to time.. "is this your real hair" and so on *;D ! the look of the blonde/black wig is called "out of bed" look.

hihi @ paulaml.. well I love to get my asspussy kissed (and rimmed of course) so no problem for that... I have to admit... I would kill people for being able to lick my ass myself *;D this is what I dream of every night... licking my asspussy *

@ linguslingus... hihi yeah I love my melicious tattoo hihi, and there will be another one, it will be on the backside over/upside my ass * iit will be similar to the Melicious tattoo it will be a writig too... "Pussy Meluxe" *;D and then some flowers or something other (have to think about that) as decoration.

@ eros
hihi yeah, I was wondering how the photographer did handle this... I would have had the same problems... hard to concentrate on the photgrapher job, I would have a non stop hard cock und when I would see me posing my ass in front of the camera I would drive crazy *)

and yes I would also say, that cameras love me *;D thx to all of you *

edit:

and yes my pussy is pure candy, taste like vanilla or peach *;D

Last edited by MeliMelicious; 01-13-2011 at 01:23 AM.