Thread: Pattaya trip
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gnops2 is on a distinguished road
Default Pattaya Ladyboys

Hi

I've been going to Thailand for 23 years, spending time mainly in Bangkok and Pattaya. Ladyboys, rightly or wrongly, have had a bit of a bad reputation in for causing trouble. The local paper calls them people "of the third gender". They are banned form some hotels. I was there in March, though, and they seem to be becoming more "mainstream". I saw several decent-looking farangs (Westerners) out with ladyboys in restaurants etc. (Presumably the guys knew they were dating guys!)

My own sexual inclinations have developed somewhat in middle age and I find myself attracted to pre-op ladyboys. I posted pix of a girl called Nan. She works in a bar in the alley at the end of Soi Diamond. (Sorry, I should start making a note of bar names). I arranged for her to call at my hotel next day as I like to take photos in daylight. She turned up on the back of a motor bike dead on time. Her breasts were hormone-induced rather than silicon, she had a beautiful uncut penis (as most Thais do) and she was absolutely lovely. I paid 1000 baht.

There is a newish bar off Walking St with all post-op ladyboys.

I have more pix to post but I need to reduce them in size first.

Steve