Thread: Singapore trip
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Singapore trip

I have recently obtained a new passport which shows the words "trans gender" in the space for sex and usually reserved for Male/Female. Also, there was a very unflattering picture of me. Typical passport.

I was dressed in a knee length blue dress made from a light weight clinging cotton material. Beneath I wore a small Bra and sheer pantyhose and low healed white shoes.

Non of the officials seemed to notice I was a man, which was surprising to me. There was no sniggering and pointing, which I expected.

I love Asian food and spent most of my time sampling various restaurants and traveling through to Penang.

Malaysia is a beautiful country and I loved every minute of my trip.

On my final night I went to a cabaret which I was surprised to learn was provided by a company comprising trans gendered performers most of whom, were men/boys and as good looking as the Malay women.

After the show,some of the performers visited the tables and to my surprise exposed themselves offering sex or a solo performances for what was only a few Malay Dollars. The boy who sat at my table did not seem to take my refusal and proceeded to masturbate Within seconds he spurted a great load onto the floor between our chairs. He got up leaned over kissed me on the cheek and said "Thank you - I needed that. First time for a week" I knew exactly how he felt, but not about to agree with him. He left without money but no doubt relief was his reward.

I could not believe what I witnessed, but on the way to my hotel the taxi driver asked if I liked the show. He said the performers were from Thailand and had produced a lot of complaints.

In Thailand that is a usual night out, but not so in Malaya. However the food was excellent and I must go to Singapore again soon. My next trip will be to Thailand and Japan.

Paula Dunbar