View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Since most already know, I can tell exactly how they reacted. In general, in a surprised yet sympathetic way and with a bit of curiousity. Some do consider it "gay", others do not. Some do not really understand it but have generally accepted it none the less. Some would feel uncomfortable if I shoved up with one of my gfs, others would love it (here I'm talking about friends and family in Denmark - I'm yet to bring one of my transsexual friends/lovers there). Since basicly all of my friends here in Indonesia are in the LGBT-"family", it's different here.

I do, how ever, play it a bit more discretely at my work-place here in Jakarta. Though, the majority of my collegues knows about my "specialty" and though I don't make much of a secret of it, I still have to be a bit prudent about not mixing my private life with my job in a way that could create trouble. So far the balance is working fine.

H