View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Honestly, I dont remember.
Only this morning, I was talking to Moses. We had varied discussions about wave surfing and "how to plead with God".

I had asked for directions from a person named Gautam in Bodhgaya, India. This guy was real cool. I mean how many princes become wandering monks? He seemed to know everything! He said something about Nirvana! Never heard of it before! I liked the idea though.

Next, at noon, I saw a man talking to a huge bunch. He spake thus, "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in Heaven, the same is my brother and sister and mother." He kept calling me sister, inspite of my protests. I am a man, you see? He adviced me to Love my enemies! What a radical idea! He had a great heart to say such a thing though!

Ok, next stop... Mongolia. A wild ruffian by the name of Jenghiz Khan took away my ride (it was a fine Arabian Horse!) and had the audacity to ask me to join his merry gathering as head cook!

Next thing... I was teaching Dara Shikoh, (His father built the Taj Mahal) how to sing Raga. Suddenly his brother Aurangzeb came up with a garrison and demanded half of my gold as fine! Golly! He said, I have corrupted the piety of his state by my music! This baffoon pretended to be religious!

Anyway, I had my evening tea with a nice chap named Albert. He was pretty careless about his hair. I told him of my ideas about the interchangability of mass and energy. A few seconds later, he was lecturing about relativity to the world. Clever boy, he was and very outspoken!

A minute later, several explosions denoted the start of the nukes race! Damn noisemakers! It gave my ears an odd buzz! One went off right beside my feet while I was feeding a sealion in a peaceful Pacific island.

Wait a second, I have a phonecall from my Father, who is in ...
Well Sesame you are at least 3700 years old. While you were in Bodhgava you should have stayed long enough to at least be enlightened as to the events to come. Then you would have stayed around another couple of hundred years to have a talk with Big Al fresh from his tour through Persia and Afghanistan.

I’m glad to see that you didn’t cross up your next acquaintance although he would have forgiven you had you done so.

You should have gone on to the forbidden city after your trip through Mongolia. Perhaps you could have had tea and talked religion with the great Kublai and perhaps have come to some unity with him and his brother.

Why would you ever want to go back to India at the time you did. The Mughals were not frugal with the lives of those they disagreed with. Did you at least get away with your pictures intact?

Did you have tea with Albert in Bern or was it a little further north. He did have more than one theory on relativity and I’m sure you met her while having tea.

I’m sure that the loud bang you heard in the Pacific wasn’t the only one atoll.

Ah well Sesame I think you should take the phone call. It will probably be a heavenly experience for you. And do forgive me if I have trespassed upon you.