View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Don’t know what made me go search for this today but I did. “Miracles Still Happen” is the true story of Juliane Koepcke a teen-age girl who survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle, Christmas 1971. She is still alive today and is a Mammalogist.

It must have been on TCM. Late at night, alone in my room, going through the channels, the previews looked intriguing (A really cute blonde in a very short and torn dress wandering through a jungle all wet and sweaty? What boy could resist?) The actress who played her, Susan Penhaligon, was 24 or 25 at the time, so the pics from the movie should be OK to post.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure my Mom was asleep, but I locked the door to my room just in case. You get the idea… Since then I have seen Susan in other movies. She was very beautiful and a good actress.

(Tragically, about two or three years before I saw this movie, Detroit had one of the worst airline disasters in US history when an MD-82 crashed on takeoff. Ironically the only survivor was a young girl. For many years you could see the new section of I-94 where it had come down. I would make my first flight a few years later on the same runway. I was scared shitless then I thought about this movie and that night. My Mom said to my Dad: “Andy must like flying, look at how he’s smiling…” )

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:03 PM.