View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

I am supposed to be moving on to London, but ?tienne impresses on me that I must say until D?sir?e returns. He encourages me to phone home and tell my mother that I?ve figured out a way to stay longer in Europe without it costing me any additional money.

?Your additional expenses will be covered,? he explains. ?After all, you have provided me with some very good photos. I suggest, though, that you not explain all that.?

I agree, but I want to tell someone. My sister seems the obvious candidate. Much to my surprise, she is not shocked.

After two more days of great food, great sex, and hanging out pass, I begin to grow anxious about moving on and finding Keliana. ?All in good time,? ?tienne says. ?I think you shall be pleasantly surprised, very soon.?

The next day, as we sit with Zeva and enjoy a late lunch, D?sir?e suddenly rushes in, out of breath. She runs to ?tienne and speaks in French, and it is clear she is very distressed.

?tienne turns to me and says, ?Keliana is gone.? He explains that D?sir?e accompanied Keliana back to London for a few days, and that the plan was for both of them to return to Paris for a series of photo shoots. Apparently, they were separated briefly at Orly Airport when they returned from London.

?I turned around,? D?sir?e says, ?and she was gone.?

Zeva, who until now has been silent, now speaks. ?Suetsugu.?

?Yes?? ?tienne asks.

?I should have killed him,? says Zeva, ?rather than simply frightening him. We must find Keliana, quickly. I suspect they will try to take her to Japan.?

Zeva quickly draws up a plan of action, and everyone in the house is enlisted to help. We are each given a list of places to look in various parts of the city. Zeva also makes a phone call, and within 15 minutes several cars and drivers arrive. ?These,? she says, ?are my friends from the police force.? Each and every driver is an incredibly sexy woman, and I suspect they all have cocks.

My driver takes me to a working-class section of Paris that is well off the beaten path for tourists. We search at the places on my list. Inside an abandoned warehouse, I become separated from the driver. Suddenly, I hear voices speaking in what sounds like Japanese. I walk slowly toward the voices and peer through an open door. Three Japanese men sit at a table, laughing and playing cards. There is a woman tied to a post in the middle of a dimly lit room, but I cannot see her face. She is facing away from me. I can see her hands tied around the post and behind her back, and she appears to be working hard at undoing the ropes. Her clothes appear to be torn. I wonder if it could be Keliana.

As I begin to think about how I might get a better look, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I?ve been caught. I am dragged into the room and thrown down on the floor by the table. Just as I look up at the tied woman, I am blindfolded. I hear the woman scream at the men in Japanese. They laugh, and one of them picks me up from the floor and ties me to a post. I can?t see a thing, but I can hear them all leave the room, or at least become as quiet as mice.

The woman then speaks very softly. I can barely hear her, but she sounds just like the voice I heard at Notre-Dame de Paris. It must be Keliana. She is telling me to stay calm.

When the men return loudly, I hear Keliana suddenly mumbling. I imagine they have covered her mouth. Then I am untied. They take off my blindfold, and Keliana has a hood over her head.

?Take off everything, and put these on!? commands one of the men, speaking English that I can barely understand. He hands me a pile of clothes: a short black skirt, powder blue panties, a red silk blouse, a padded bra, white stockings, and a garter belt. He points to a red wig and black high heel shoes on the table.

When I hesitate, the English speaker grabs me by the ear and pulls me right to his mouth. ?Do what you are told,? he whispers, gruffly. ?We know what you like.?

Another of the men pulls aside his jacket to reveal a gun on his belt.

I quickly strip down and begin to put on the clothes. I begin with the panties, and when the smooth fabric hits my cock it begins to twitch. The padded bra makes me look like I have tits. I put on the silk blouse and the skirt, and one of the other men points at the table, reminding me about the other items. I sit down and pull the stockings up my legs, using the garter to hold them up. Then I step into the shoes. One of the men fits the wig on my head.

?Walk over there,? says the man who speaks English, pointing across the room. I do, and find myself looking into a mirror. Forgetting that I am on a mission to save Keliana, I feel my cock harden in the panties and I think, ?I would fuck you.?

The man with a gun comes up behind me and turns me around. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out some lipstick, and holds my head still while he covers my lips in deep red. Then the English speaker says something to him in Japanese, and he pushes me down to the ground, on my knees. Opening the zipper of his pants, he pulls out his big, hard dick.

?Slut,? the English speaker says, ?you will do as you are told. Now suck.?

The cock is thrust into my mouth before I can respond. Obviously, I have sucked cocks before, but only girl cocks. I don?t want this one, and I moan as I feel the humiliation growing. I forget how much I like how I look in these girl clothes, and try to forget what is happening. The man takes my hands and puts them on his thighs, and the English speaker says, ?Pull him into you, slut.? The man with his dick in my mouth holds my head firmly and begins to pump into me, and I start to gag. I can?t breathe.

All of a sudden, one of the other men who has been watching comes over and lifts me off my knees, pushing aside the man whose cock has been in my mouth. He drags me to the table and bends me over, lifts my skirt, pulls the panties to one side, and thrusts his even bigger cock right into my ass, without warning.

He finally pulled out of my mouth. I slumped over to the side exhausted as he grabbed my and swung my body around so my head was hanging over the edge of the couch, and my legs were sticking straight up the back of it. He quickly knelt in front of my head and forced his meat back into my throat.

The English speaker cackles. ?Take it, you cunt.?

My ass is getting pounded and pummeled. Despite that this is against my will, there is pleasure accompanying the pain. I feel my body shiver as the giant dick inside my ass hits the spot that Zeva had found.

Just as I feel my body begin to go limp, the man fucking me pulls away from the table and sits on a chair, with me still impaled on his massive rod. I can see myself in the mirror from here. The man who had been face-fucking me comes over and sticks his dick right back into my mouth. My body tenses up again and I begin to notice the rhythm of balls slapping against my thighs and my chin at the same time. The man fucking my ass is incredibly deep, slamming into me.

The English speaker says, ?Now we have two bitches.? As he says it, I feel the two cocks in me simultaneously enlarge and begin to pulsate. I know the feeling. Soon they are going to cum in me. My cock hardens, and I reach down to stroke it. The man fucking my ass pulls my hand away and holds it so I cannot satisfy my urge.

Without warning, both cocks erupt. My ass fills with hot cum, and I feel it drip out of me all around the cock that is still deep inside my behind. My mouth is overwhelmed, too, and I try to swallow, but there is too much. Some of it dribbles down my chin and onto my chest.

After a moment, both men release me, and I am dragged back to the post. The girl clothes I?m wearing are disheveled, and I am barely able to stand. The ropes they tie me with actually help keep me from falling down.

The men leave the room, after blindfolding me again. Almost immediately, I feel a presence right next to me, and I hear Keliana?s voice. ?Let me untie you,? she says. Somehow, she has freed herself.

Keliana presses right up against me, but I am still blindfolded. She reaches around to work on the ropes, and I feel her tits against my chest. Her girl cock brushes against my stockinged leg. I am hard and need release. She kisses me as she works. ?My cum will taste better,? she says in my ear, ?because you will want it.?

As she tries to undo the knot, we hear footsteps and voices. ?They?re coming back,? I whisper. ?You should run. I will be okay.?

?No!?

?I insist,? I tell her. But before we can resolve the issue, the men return. They grab Keliana and tie her back up, again hooding her head. They untie me and sit me at the table. Mr. Suetsugu walks in. One of his arms is in a sling, and he is wearing sunglasses. I can see the outer edges of a dark bruise around one of his eyes. I imagine this is Zeva?s handiwork.

Suetsugu throws a magazine on the table -- another issue of CUMM International I haven?t seen. It features Keliana on the front and back covers. Then he grabs me by the hair and pulls my head so I am looking right at him. He glares at me menacingly, and then speaks.

?You?re beloved Keliana,? he says, in a mocking tone, ?will not tell us what we want to know. Perhaps you are more willing than her. We must learn how ?tienne achieves this level of pure eroticism in his photo shoots? What is the secret??

I look at Keliana, clothes tattered, head in a hood, and I know the answer. How could they not see it, instantly?

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
CUMM_05.jpg   CUMM_06.jpg