View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shemaledicklover is on a distinguished road
Default shemaledicklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Most of us here love two things very much, the beauty and femininity of a pretty shapely girl and the COCK, when we see them together the effect is mindblowing, right!

I know exactly what it is about the lady's i love, the curvy soft shapes, slim waist, pretty features etc, but thinking just about the cock what is it about the cock, what is it i/we love.
So i have given it some thought and found there are so many reasons.

Personally i think a hard cock is a very sexy sight, especially slowly rising from small soft dangling to big, thick, rock hard throbbing poll, it just screams i want sex i want to fuck you NOW! (what a turn on) and to see a wank off into a huge spunk explosion, fantastic! and the way the balls tighten into a tight little sack.
But for me the sexiest thing bout a cock is to see the foreskin slightly covered over a thick swelling helmet and being pulled back slowly to reveal a bright red angry swollen thick mushroom bell end, just begging to be licked and sucked, attach that to danielle foxx or Sasha and for me there is nothing sexier.

So how about you guys just what is it about the cock you love, be honest i have.
i love all cocks . i especially love shemale one . all round good . my went hard
reading all the quotes.