Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default On Vacation With My Love

My love, Jackie, and I have arrived at our destination in. We are staying at a luxury resort on a tropical island. The resort complex consists of a central registration building, restaurants, shops, swimming pools, and several circular grass roofed outbuildings that are the guest huts. We have one of the huts on the edge of the complex right down near the ocean. It’s the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
The hut that we are in has a large four-poster bed with mosquito netting and a separate bathroom with a large whirlpool tub and a spacious two person shower. There is a covered patio out front and a privacy screen along the front and the side to nearest hut. There are lounge chairs on the patio as well a hammock that will easily fit two people. Our view faces west, perfect for taking in a tropical sunset.
Jackie and I are in our hut and unpacking our suitcases. She is busily putting her clothes away, but I am too distracted by her to do much unpacking at all. I look at my gorgeous Jackie with her long waist length dark hair, dreamy blue eyes, beautiful face with sensuous lips, and full round firm breasts. I take in her narrow waist, flaring hips, and long soft smooth legs. Jackie still has on her travelling shorts and halter top. As she bends over to put some clothes in a dresser drawer I am overcome by the urge to touch her. I step in behind Jackie and while she is still bent over I run my fingertips and palms lightly over her backside. Jackie stays bent over and wiggles her bum in encouragement.
I run my fingers along the crack of her bum and overtop of her shorts. I start at the top and go down to the bottom. I do this several times and every time I go lower until I’m tickling her balls and cock through her shorts. Jackie likes to tuck her cock back in behind her when she wears shorts so that her bulge isn’t so pronounced. This makes it easier for me to tickle her cockhead as I massage her balls and butt cheeks. Jackie gives out a little sigh each time I touch her cock and I can feel her getting harder.
Jackie abruptly stands up, turns around, throws her arms around my neck, and kisses me passionately as I draw her in tightly to me. I return her kisses just as passionately. My hands automatically rub up and down Jackie’s back, lightly touching her all over. I kiss down along Jackie’s neck and one shoulder as my hands untie her halter-top and slip it off. Jackie’s beautiful breasts are now exposed to me. My one hand comes around to cup each breast in turn and my mouth kisses all over her firm lovely tits. My other hand goes down to Jackie’s shorts and eases them down over her bum. I run my fingers up and down the crack of her bum as I did before. Jackie moans and sighs as I let my hand on her breast drop down to hold onto her rock hard cock. I momentarily let go of Jackie’s cock in order to loosen my own pants and slide them and my underwear down my legs. Jackie’s shorts fall all the way down now and she steps out of them as I manage to get out of my own clothes.
We are both standing naked and overcome by desire we reach out to hug one another. We embrace and I feel our rock hard cocks touch together. The feeling is pure bliss as our cocks rub against each other’s. My hands go around Jackie’s back and again caress her bum as we kiss. I run the fingers of one hand up and down her bum crack. I work my fingers a little deeper into Jackie’s bum until I can touch and tease her sweet little rosebud. My other hand comes around the front and I run my fingers all over and between Jackie’s thighs. I grip both of our cocks in my hand and start to stroke up and down very slowly. After a short time I let go and run my hand all up and down the front of Jackie’s beautiful body from her cock to her breasts.
I return my hand to Jackie’s cock and stroke it up and down again. This time I stroke her a little faster. Jackie starts to moan and sigh a little more and breathe a little heavier. I run my palm over the head of Jackie’s cock and feel her pre-cum. I spread her pre-cum all along the length of her cock causing Jackie to kiss me more fiercely. Jackie and I cannot take the excitement and pleasure much longer and we sink to the bed together. We continue to kiss as we lay cock to cock and I continue to feel Jackie’s body all over. Looks like the remainder of the unpacking will have to wait for a while.