Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default identity / internal knowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
smc- interesting post. I generally agree. The only place I think this could expand is with "essence". That is, including the idea of identity or internal knowing.

When discussing people, it is often what is going on mentally/emotionally that proves more important than what is seen externally. A person could be, by all appearances, happy and content while internally conflicted and depressed. Or, a person can have a body of a boy, yet still process the world as a girl.

I like when discussions here take a turn for the cerebral.
Bionca, the operative words in what I wrote are "participating in the Form." The great thing about it all is that the Form has a universality that cannot be undone just because some idiot tells you you're not a girl, or all girl, or whatever the idiot thinks. You are so clearly participating in the form girlness, and that is what makes you a real girl. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.