Thread: Trans obsession
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost123 View Post
This might seem a bit crazy but f*ck it. So my obsession for transsexuals has hit a new level since having a few experiences with them. Its got to the point that i'm not even interested in (dare i say it) genetic girls. If i am out in public places or at a bar and i see an attractive female i just think to myself wow i wish you were a transsexual. Anybody else think this way?
Some do I'm sure. Not me. For me at least it doesn’t matter whether someone is cis or trans. I like beautiful women. And cute femboys. There are so many things that make someone attractive and also good in bed. I wouldn’t even know where to begin… Personality has a lot to do with it. When you meet somebody for the first time there is usually just something that “clicks” and you know you want to fuck them right then and there. Other times you start out liking someone as a friend and it turns into something more over time. For a lot of members on here however, “the cock” seems to be the main focus of attraction.