Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Hey, I wrote Bionca TWO loveletters, she COMPLETELY ignored me!!

Bionca Darling, When you pass up all the rejects and retards at your local bar and go home with the hipsters and sex athletes, do you worry that you treated the "unattractive people" unfairly?

SHEMALE, CHIX with DIX, that's all sex drivel. Scientists have determined that consuming 6 alcohol beverages sets back human evolution 10,000 years. Mutts that fuck neighborhood bitches in heat? THAT'S ROMANTIC. Lions that choose a mate for life and raise a family? THAT'S RESPECT. An average guy trying to figure out what to call a dude with tits and stiletto heels? THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

I think that self respect and respect for others might be the determining factor for a better world and better a human being, not so much for transgender issues, but for a nuclear-missiled world where millions of children starve every year, ..... and Bionca Baby, I don't care if you ignore me (now that MandyTgirl is here) ........I just think that transgender issues are more personal than social, I'm prouder of Bionca more for all the good works she's done here than her riveting little breasts, and all Pearls begin as an irritating little piece of sand.