Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well, the parents are a no-go. Once I grew some boobs they made it very clear they didn't want a daughter and haven't returned any attempts to communicate. I'm living SECRETLY with my brother because he's afraid that they will freak out on him too and (for whatever reason) wants to have active grandparents for his kid. Last I heard they didn't even have any pictures of me on the wall in the house *shrug*
Same here my dad and brother wants nothing to do with me and as far as they are consered i don't exist, My mom is having a very hard time dealing with it but at least she is willing to talk to me, My sister blames herself long story there but short verson she caught me trying on her cloths and she just let me wear them in secert i think she liked the idea of having a little sister but she is blaming herself because i'm Jennifer now, Keep try to reach out hopeful one day they will come to terms with it, When your family turns there back on you that is the hardest slap ever but i'm affraid it happens all too offen, Try this i had my therapist talk to my mom and that broke the ice a little and started us talking agian Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 12-13-2008 at 04:46 PM.