Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by new believer View Post
1st, why do you hate being braver than the guys you date? It will be your bravery that will change the world.
Sorry about your being beaten up, been there. Only I was beaten up by five guys who did not like the attention I got from their girlfriends. I was new to the area,had long hair and enjoyed being 'cool'. No I wasn't gay nor was I a fem-boy. Just different. That that out of the way, and forgive my ignorance, But what 'title(s)' do shemales give to 1)natural born women, 2)the 'straight' community/world, & 3)....sorry, lost my train of thought. I do that at times because I think faster than I type. Anyway, people are either assholes or not. Don't ever let the world beat you down. The strength shemales display shows through everyday by merely keeping on. The conviction shown through the operations, doing the everyday chores in public, helping others with their problems while still living with your own, shows lessons the rest of the world should learn. Those,my dear lady, are only a few of the reasons why I am a new admirer to your 'world'. NB
I hate being braver than the guys date because *I* get to catch crap while they are hidden from view. I'm daling with being trans all day every day, the guys seem to bail at the first hint that their friends may suspect (for example). You do bring up a few good questions...

1) if a distinction needs to be made cis (non-trans) is good, "GG" for Genetic Girl works, I personally like "Natal Women".
2) "the strait world" works. Alsom lots of trans women go "stealth" and just live in the "strait world" as women, so "home" would also work.

I don't like seeming like I'm constantly down on you guys. When you take the time time to try to "get it", you become special and wonderful. So many of the guys who post here have/are at least trying to "get it" and I don't think I express anough how much I appreciate that. I wouldn't still be posting here if it wasn't the case.