View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Shorty marches up and grabs me by the wrist so roughly that it hurts. I try to pull away but he forces me back into the bedroom. "Can't believe you two fell for it." he says, "You actually thought I forgot to lock the door. Well, not this time. I'll even remember to tie you and your boyfriend up too." After throwing me back onto the bed, he watches as the woman does the same to Ila.

Burly guy and Tattoos show up moments later with rope and duct tape. The woman tells them, "Tie them up. Make sure they're not going anywhere." Burly guy ties my hands and legs while Tattoos does the same to Ila. Both Ila and I are silenced with a strip of tape across our lips.

"So what is their punishment for trying to escape?" Shorty asks the boss lady.

"I'll tell you in the morning. You will all love it." she replies, gesturing to the three men to follow her out of the bedroom. There is the sound of the door being locked, followed by their footsteps trailing off. I look at Ila before struggling and squirming on the bed, but the ropes only bite deeper into my wrists and ankles when I try to slip out of them. Eventually, fatigue sets in and I rest my head on his shoulder. Whatever they have planned for us, it is better to get some sleep first.

We are both awakened in the morning by the woman. The other kidnappers are standing at the doorway. Tattoos is holding a tripod with a camcorder mounted on top, which he sets up facing the bed. The woman sits on the bed between me and Ila, placing an arm around each of us. "You two make such a lovely couple. I think the whole world needs to know how well you can fuck each other." she says, "Boyfriend, fuck the princess. We will film it and put it up all over the internet."

When I hear this, I shake my head and start to protest, "Nnnmmmph! Nnnmmrrph!"

"See, Princess loves the idea. Go on, boyfriend. Do it." The woman unties my legs, then Ila's. Burly guy moves me into the right position on the bed, faced down with my butt facing Ila. Both of them step backwards, away from the camera.