View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I’m almost at the stage and still going slowly. Suddenly Andy is right beside me urging me forward. I take a sideways glance at Andy and see that he is serious in his encouragement. I look back at the stage and Princess Shawn is now pointing at me, calling me to her.

All at once any trepidation I had leaves me. I hop onto the stage. Before I can blink Princess Shawn pushes her chest forward. Her beautiful, firm breasts are almost in my face. I lean forward just as our hostess turns. Her hands are in cuffs behind her back.

I move in close to Princess Shawn. She suggests, or rather almost commands, me to help her strip. She indicates that I should start with her bra. I readily comply and untie the knot holding the enticing garment together. Princess Shawn’s bra falls away revealing her two firm, beautiful, desirable orbs. I can’t resist. I run my hands over them feeling the hard, erect nipples. Princess Shawn lets out a low moan of appreciation.

I look into the lust filled eyes of our incredibe hostess. I’m going to continue stripping her, but I’m waiting for an indication of what she wants me to remove next.