View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Well thanks for your lecturous rant Blue (your quite good at ranting i noticed) but no i wont yell and i definitely dont hate you (hope that doesn't disappoint you:D) in fact i agree with some of what you have said.
Anyway i rather have someone have ago at me than just ignore me.

You raised a very interesting point about being in control of our fantasies.
I'm not that sure we are totally in control of our fantasies.
Take my or most guys attraction to shemales, do we really want to be attracted to something considered so weird by most people?
If your attracted to someone its very difficult not to have fantasies and daydreams about them.
Anyway some of my fantasise involve danger humiliation and that felling of doing something very naughty, so that particular fantasies involves all of that, and the way i see it is yes it is just a fantasy, i would never want it to happen, its all in the mind and the main reason i would not like it to happen is the upset it would cause my girlfrend, as i do love her.
Also whats wrong with fatasizing we all do it, and id bet you every hard earned penny of my years wages my girlfrend has fantasies that dont include me, i also reckon those that do some would involve me getting hurt in some way, and you know something really important, i dont care because shes only human and its just a fantasies.
Fantasies are wonderful things and i wouldn't deny my girlfrend the pleasure of them even if I'm hurt in them or not included.
You can do anything you want in fantasies, as long as no one gets hurt in the real world whats the problem!

Anyway to answer your question blue, I'm very attracted to girls ,i love and desire girls but I'm also I'm attracted to the idea of ladyboys, but i could not see myself in a long term relationship with one, for me its a sexual attraction only, i want to experience sex with one nothing more, is that so bad?
And yes i suppose you could say thats scummy, I'm not faithful in my mind but who is totally faithful in there minds to anyone? ill tell you - no one.
It must be great to have such high morales and be totally faithfull and totally in control of your desires and fantasies but i live in the real world and we are only human, everybody cheats someone in someway, its human nature I'm afraid.
Now the really bad thing- if i ever get the chance to be with a tgirl i will more than likely take it, its a strong desire i need to fulfill and I'm afraid if I'm still with my girlfrend i will be cheating on her.
For me its something i will be ashamed of, but that's something i will have to live with and something i will keep secret from her.
This sounds scummy - but i belive what you dont know wont hurt you.
So if that makes me a scumbag then ok yes i agree I'm a scumbag, along with about fifty million other scumbags.

All criticism welcome or even support!
Yes it DOES make you scum. Refer to my reply here