View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Jezebel: Very Sad News

Bob of Bob's T-girls is reporting that Jezebel Yum (see pictures below, from Bob's site) committed suicide last Tuesday evening. He writes at his forum:

"I have not spoken to her in several months so I don't know what's been going on in her life, so I won't make any speculations as to what drove her to this."

This is very sad news. While it would be inappropriate to speculate on the specific reasons that Jezebel took her life, we do know that the transwomen we love face tremendous challenges in our world, challenges that often flow from misunderstanding and from hatred that so many spew against anything and anyone "different."

Rest in peace, sweet Jezebel.
Attached Thumbnails
jezebel_yum1028-640x426.jpg   jezebel_yum5004-426x640.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 10-24-2010 at 02:43 PM.