View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by new believer View Post
This thread brought out what most forum members suspected about Bionca. She is knowledgeable in many fields, very sexy,very blunt and knows what she is talking about. But the crack about 'homophobes can't understand how a guy can take it up the ass' (no puns please) I am no homophobe,but I still cannot fathom ANYONE male or female taking it up there. But I will try the massage now that I heard her opinions. Please all of you out there,refrain from the name calling. I know many will be calling me things like 'chicken' or more blunt as in 'chicken shit' but some of us are not as daring or as exposed (vision that play on words,why don't you) to playing 'outside the box. (boy they just keep coming) (and coming). Point is ,please go easy on the 'homophobe'. I remain respectfully yours Ms B. NB
Actually, I don't get why a natal female would like to get it in there - there is no prostate tp massage for her. Bio-men on the other hand have that handy bit that makes it oh so sweet.

NB - seriously, do the bit about rubbing the base of the testicles. At the very least, press there when you are about to cum and then give me a full report