View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Happy Halloween!

“Well what do you want to do this weekend?” Kirsten asks me after waking up this morning.

“You know we haven’t decided what we want to go as to tonight’s Halloween party yet. What did you have in mind?” I ask.

“I kinda liked your idea of the ‘Bondage Priest’ and the Dominatrix” she says giggling. “The problem is we need an orange jump suit and priest collar for you.”

“Well there’s that adult costume store at the mall maybe they have something. It might be hard to find one my size…” “But you could always go handcuffed and naked, Andy. I’d like that…”

Continuing you add “You know I had also thought about me going as a beautiful captured spy and you as my interrogator. But the more I thought about it the more it sounded like something we’d have fun doing at home if you know what I mean.”

Getting hard at the idea of you as my 6’ tall, blonde, gorgeous ‘prisoner’ I say “Yeah, how do you think it will play out?”

“Well, I can already see you like the idea Andy. Um… why don’t we do it this afternoon?”

“OK. Let’s go get the priest stuff and then when we get back home, you are my sexy spy.”

“I’ve already thought about what I want to wear for you, Andy. You’ll love it! God, I’m so excited!”

The trip to the mall proved a waste of time. The only costume they had was a striped prisoner’s uniform. Thinking about it we decided that maybe orange coveralls for hunting might work and be large enough for me to wear. We finally found some and head back home.

“Let me get ready, Andy. You are my evil ‘interrogator’ so I’ll leave that part up to you…”

Collecting several items from our collection, including lots of soft bondage rope, I decide that for this session you will be tied to one of our dining room chairs with your legs spread very far apart. Your ‘torture’ will consist of endless cock and nipple torment and like all of our sessions, end with us fucking each other senseless. Of course you will have agree to give me the ‘secret formula’ first…

When you come back downstairs, you are dressed in kind of a 1940’s style blouse and slit skirt except that yours is SO short! You are wearing high heels and black nylon stockings with a garter belt. Just looking at you I’m wondering who exactly is ‘torturing’ who. I want to fuck you so badly Kirsten. I can tell you are turned on as well as your skirt does little to hide your erection.

Trying my best to sound like an “evil nazi,” I say “So ze beautiful American spy knows what the secret formula to winning the war iss? Ve know you are an expert in chemistry and are prepared to use ze most diabolical methods to make you talk!”

This does not have the intended effect. Laughing hysterically at my very bad impression you say “Ohmigod! That’s so funny! You sound like Colonel Klink from ‘Hogan’s Heroes’ I’m sorry Andy, I can’t help it.” Then we both start laughing.

When we finally stop I say “Well once you have seen what we plan to do to you. You will have no choice but to reveal the secret formula. Or else suffer the consequences…”

“I’ll never tell you! You can do anything to me. I’ll never talk!”

“Then have a seat my lovely” I say motioning to the chair. “I’m sure you will be quite comfortable.”

Tying you very tightly to the chair I take my time feeling your breasts and lightly brushing your cock under your skirt. You look so sexy with your long legs spread far apart and your breasts thrust out. You clearly are enjoying this. Once again I ask you what the “secret formula” is. Fighting against your bonds you say “Fuck you! I’ll never tell you. Never!”

“OK then have it your way, my proud beauty…” Holding your cock and balls I take some more soft rope and pulling down your panties wrap the rope snugly around each of your balls and then around the base of your cock which has become very hard. Finally, I wrap some just behind the head and tie it to the chair. Running my fingers lightly around the head and up the shaft I say “I think my beautiful prisoner likes this. Ask me if I love my work…” I say laughing. You start giggling and say “So much for ‘torturing’ me what are you gonna do? Pleasure me to death?”

I can see your nipples growing hard underneath your blouse and slowly unbutton it revealing your beautiful breasts. They are so sensitive and I start lightly massaging them. You squirm and start moaning and I can see your bound cock straining and dripping precum. “Kiss me and I’ll tell you everything” you say. We share a long open mouthed kiss and you run your tongue all over the inside of my mouth and practically down my throat. When we separate, smiling at me, you say “God that was awesome… but I’m not telling you anything baby, guess you will have to do better than that…”

So I go back to playing with your nipples. I learned early in our relationship that this drives you wild (“Second Date”) and I’ve often wondered if you could come just from that. But today I have something else in mind for us… So much for the “torture” session I guess… Laughing you say “I’m glad you are so good with computers Andy, you’d never make it as a evil nazi but I’m loving everything you are doing to me, God I am SO fucking hot for you right now baby.”

Taking a break from your nipples, I focus my attention on your bound cock and balls. Gently I take your balls and carefully give them a very light squeeze. You moan and throw your head back. “Christ, baby…” you say. “That didn’t hurt did it?” “Fuck no. If this is supposed to be ‘torture’ you can fucking kill me if you want!” you say laughing. Running my fingers up and down the shaft of your cock while also teasing the head with my mouth and tongue, I briefly run the tip of my tongue into your pee hole. You jerk against your bonds and say “Oh fuck!” I continue licking the slit and with your cock tied so securely you can’t pull away. If anything, your cock has gotten even harder and your body strains against the ropes as you try to fuck my mouth. I can tell you need to come. “Shit, I’ll tell you everything, I promise. Just please let me come. Oh God I don’t think I can stand it any longer!”

We are always careful when we do these “scenes” and I am especially attentive today. Gently I continue to stroke your cock, ever so slowly. You don’t ask me to stop and it seems like you are OK. “I will not let you come until you agree to tell me everything. I know you have been trained by the CIA to endure the most fiendish torture. So we will keep this up until you cooperate fully.”

After a while I realize you may be at the “breaking point.” You are covered in sweat and your blonde hair is stuck to your face. There is a stream of precum flowing from your cock. I say softly “now will you tell me everything?” “Yes. Just let me come.”

Kneeling in front of you, I rub the heads of our cocks together. All you can do is moan. Weakly, you say “Don’t stop baby...” Gently I take your bound cock and place mine under it. Starting slowly, I begin to jack us both off. Your breathing becomes steady and you lay back and close your eyes. As I feel us getting closer to orgasm I continue using slow steady strokes. You thrust your hips as best you can and then together we both shoot our loads on each other. Your body strains so hard against the ropes I’m sure you’re going to break the chair. Every muscle in my body tenses then as the wave of pleasure hits I feel like I’m going to blackout. You collapse back against the chair and as you look up at me you say “I love you Andy.” “I love you too Kirsten.”

After untying you, you say “Hey we better get ready for the party! Don’t forget you are my ‘bondage priest’ tonight. I’ve never given a priest a blow job before, especially one in handcuffs. I’m SO looking forward to it” you giggle.

This turned out to be the most awesome Halloween ever!

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 10-29-2016 at 05:31 PM.